Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Beautiful June Wedding

Todd's Sister Kim was married in the Rexburg, Idaho Temple on June 19, 2009 to Fredy Edwardo Vasqeuz. It was a Beautiful day for a wedding. It rained almost all of June and this day was the only day that had blue skies. We are so happy for Fredy and Kim they make a great couple!

Here is our Family on Todd's side it keeps growing and growing. His brother Matt will be getting married in August. And his brother Keith's wife Heather is expecting the first grand daughter in November. Only his Brother Kurt is not in this Picture because he is serving a mission in Mexico.



This is my favorite Picture.

I love weddings and Kim let me help all I wanted (Thanks Kim!) Here is a picture of Their Cake and Flowers that I got to Make. It was my first time making a wedding cake like this. I was very happy with the way it turned out and it tasted pretty good too!

2 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Wow! You made the cake?! I'm so impressed!!! And Kim looked so beautiful! Congrats to your fam for the new edition!

Jacey and Nick said...

Sara,that is a beautiful cake!!! way to go!